Monday, June 16, 2008

Bad Dream

I think I've been quick to point out that I have my fair share of anxiety about public nudity, clothing, modesty, and the host of issues that surround our bodies, clothing, and public space. Within that swirling array of questions, fears, and hopes, I still found this video delightful for reasons I'm not quite sure of. I don't know that I'm to the point that I would wish participation in this event on anyone I care about, but I'm intrigued by the thesis here.

Part of what tips the scale for me, I think, is that streakers demystify their actions by being so heavy-handed, where this project leaves tons of room for the average person in the crowd to be truly confused by what's happening.

(Potentially not workplace | school appropriate)

Brought to you by an organization called Improv Everywhere.


No comments: